Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthday Fun



For my b-day my sweet hubby took me to the State Fair, where I got to practice my cow-whispering.  This is me talking sweet to ole' Bessy right before she told me I looked like a jack a$$.  




 
At this point Bessy and I were no longer on speaking terms, and I am pretty sure that she had the hots for Brandon.  





My friend Dean threw me a Moroccan-themed birthday 
dinner, and went all out to make it fabulous.  This was only the first course!






 
The food was amazing and the company great.  I ate more couscous than any human should ever be allowed, and consequently was quite grateful for the loose-draping costume!  





2 comments:

Kira said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Alice said...

I absolutely love it. That is a beautiful spread. Gotta love the state fair